- Examine and identify characteristics of effective digital tools for the 21st century learner.
- Analyze, experiment with, and evaluate digital tools for potential classroom use.
- Reflect in collaborative writing on at least one digital tool for the 21st century classroom.
- Review visual and multiliteracy definitions.
- Discuss how visual and digital literacies relate to Common Core State Standards and how educational technology can provide support.
- Examine tools as a group.
- Break-out into small groups for individual activity.